Scores Not Posting (ATC-SIM)

submitted by donmclaren48 to /forum/atc-sim

I had some good scores both on Madrid and LAX and a couple of other that I didn't make notes on. Several occurrences of not posting. donmclaren48

all comments

tonewheel 0 points

Me too! Just spent ages racking up a score that should have put me second on EHAM and top 10 or so overall, but after quitting the simulation it landed me back on the 'login' page and my score was lost. I know I was logged in when I started because EHAM is not available to guests.

federbear 0 points

Have you checked the top scores? The highest score is 114 / 115 from November....

0 points

Same thing happened to me. Score not posting.

0 points

Same here

0 points

Same here, regarding EDDF. See also my post from november 6th (!). For sure, I accept technical probems which may occur, but - finnally - I expect a solution on a non-free-program.

Bobbyflyer

cwalsh5000 0 points

Same here

jlink 0 points

I think I found the problem and fixed it. I'm very sorry for the trouble with the scoring.

-- Jay

0 points

Replica Ms. Tudor Classic Collection 22013-62543 automatic mechanical watches (Tudor) gray dial [19ec]
Replica Ms. Tudor Classic Collection 22013-62543 automatic mechanical watches (Tudor) gray dial [19ec]
$28,797.00  $217.00
Save: 99% off
Add to Cart:

Ably filling the atmosphere with dress style

1 smooth lines and elegant , noble and refined style , features classic series
2 custom made in Geneva, Switzerland , ETA automatic mechanical movement, stable and reliable
3 with dress , the achievements of women in the workplace atmosphere confident demeanor

Product Code : 12210
Brand
Tudor
Bottom of the table
General
Surface / Mirror
Sapphire crystal glass
Dial
Gray
Phenotypic
Round
Series
Classic Series
Case
Stainless steel + gold
Size
28mm
Watchband
Goldsmith
Strap Color
Goldsmith
Function
Date Display
Waterproof
100m
Outer
Golden Triangle outer grooves
Movement
Automatic mechanical watches
Packaging
Beautifully packaged box , manual, warranty card

[ Tudor 22013-62543 Stainless Steel DialIntroduction]
1930 , as the Rolex Tudor popular version of the product was born . Today is still consistent , excellent quality, Manhattan style, respected watchmaking tradition from generation to generation , highly honor superior watchmaking technology. Tudor not just watch, it is to give the wearer a perfect masterpiece incomparable superiority .
Tudor Tudor, the name comes from the English Tudor , Tudor series are each named with the royal family . By Prince series , princess series , King series and the latest hour series consisting thriving "imperial family ."
Geneva, Switzerland, the king of custom made Tudor series , consistent with its own grace and elegant style of the nobles , to bring you the exact time indication . Even from leisure activities for more quartz watch him , you can also enjoy the Tudor universally respected exquisite watchmaking .
For a long , stylish and durable top -class contemporary Swiss watchmaking , creating a tradition Tudor watches , Tudor watches so deserved to be a model of modern active lifestyle .

/replicawatches_/Tudor-watches/Classic/Ms-Tudor-Classic-Collection-22013-62543-automatic.jpg

/replicawatches_/Tudor-watches/Classic/Ms-Tudor-Classic-Collection-22013-62543-automatic-1.jpg

swiss replica watches aaa+
swiss replica watches