No score recorded after a long game becase my session is expired. (ATC-SIM)

submitted by to /forum/atc-sim

I had an amazing game at Atlanta and it was a big disappointment then I saw the default menu with the login link. It means that my connection is expired during the game!

Could you adjust the expire time? Could you show the remaining time? Is it possible to continue the game after it is expired and get valid score?

all comments

jlink 0 points

Sorry for the trouble and the loss of your score. I think something else may be going on, as an active session isn't required after you open up an airport.

What is your username? I see the forum doesn't show it. Can you try logging out and logging back in?

0 points

It was me.

0 points

Hi, the same behavior for me too. After longer session and entering QUIT, result page is not logged in (is as guest, with member login dialog), and result is not recorded. Watching this thing on MS Explorer 11, on version 10 was no trouble.

0 points

Hi, the same behavior for me too. After longer session and entering QUIT, result page is not logged in (is as guest, with member login dialog), and result is not recorded. Watching this thing on MS Explorer 11, on version 10 was no trouble.

0 points

showed mee as a guest too, previous post was mine lumptom

0 points

showed mee as a guest too, previous post was mine lumptom

jlink 0 points

I think I found the problem and fixed it. I'm very sorry for the trouble with the scoring.

-- Jay