Wind change score (ATC-SIM)

submitted by Emik73 to /forum/atc-sim

Hi, I'm new but lov the game. Qhat about considering the wind change factor (more realism) into the score formula, something like a multiplier? May be score*1,25 inf wind changes 25% or if too much, let's say 1,0wind so 1,025 with 25% Think about, just for realism, if possible. Emanuele

all comments

robinjack 0 points

I prefer to look on the brighter side of things which I’m sure you can appreciate. Buy Alexa Traffic

karrel 0 points

I was surfing net and luckily ran over this site and discovered extremely fascinating stuff here. Its truly amusing to peruse. I delighted in a ton. Much obliged for sharing this great data. www.smartphones-pliable.fr

jlink 0 points

Good idea -- thanks for the note!

robinjack 0 points

Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at past We’ve uncovered anyone that certainly does know what they are discussing thank you very much wonderful blog post electrical contractor riverside nj

robinjack 0 points

Really great post. I just unearthed your online journal and needed to say that I have truly delighted in perusing your blog entries. Any way I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you post again soon. Huge much obliged for the valuable data. Best paella in Sydney

av8nut 0 points

Great idea. If you were to be able to add more potential situations (wind change, emergencies, pilot-initiated missed approaches, VIP, aircraft frequency, restricted airspace), you could set a multiplier for each, and thus, could get a higher score in a shorter amount of time than if you didn't have those options applied to the sim session.

robinjack 0 points

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and located most people will associate with together with your website. Alquiler vacacional Fuerteventura

robinjack 0 points

There are a couple of interesting points over time in this posting but I do not know if they all center to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I investigate it further. Great write-up , thanks and we want a lot more! Included in FeedBurner also buy solidworks software

robinjack 0 points

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have already spoken out against the idea, saying that they’d rather not encourage anymore people to stalk celebrities. So, the first thing to do is to decide the purpose of your ad. buy solidworks software

robinjack 0 points

I couldn’t have really asked for a more rewarding blog. You’re there to give excellent suggestions, going directly to the point for simple understanding of your target audience. You’re surely a terrific expert in this subject. Thank you for remaining there human beings like me. best travel gift voucher