Airport Traffic Density (ATC-SIM)

submitted by Dakamar to /forum/atc-sim

Apologies if this has already been asked, or is listed on the site somewhere, but I'm looking for a list of the current airports with the traffic level listed. I'm having trouble figuring out what's best for me, and having a list of those would help.

Thanks a lot!

--Eric

all comments

av8nut 1 point

There's not any specific list anywhere that shows the traffic levels from greatest to least. However, the developer (Jay) has been pretty consistent with real-world airports, as far as skill level. For example, airports such as Atlanta and Chicago, are going to be harder than most. You can Google 'Airport traffic' for that.

It would be nice to have a function on the program for the user to regulate the traffic density. As it is right now, there's just "Easy" or "Normal".

rmsjr1974 1 point

There's not any specific list anywhere that shows the traffic levels from greatest to least. However, the developer (Jay) has been pretty consistent with real-world airports, as far as skill level. For example, airports such as Atlanta and Chicago, are going to be harder than most. You can Google 'Airport traffic' for that.

It would be nice to have a function on the program for the user to regulate the traffic density. As it is right now, there's just "Easy" or "Normal".